'Stay, stay at home and rest. Homekeeping hearts are happiest.' ~ Author Unknown.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

In the Fall, Every Woman deserves.......



  ...........A NEW IRONING BOARD COVER!!!!!!!!

My ironing board was YUCK!  Full of starch burns, worn fabric down to the padding, and just full of YUCK!
 
 So this morning, I worked for 45 minutes, and I am now in love again!
 
I had this really cute fabric in my stash that was full of company names of quilt fabric designers.  I know it is a Moda fabric, but have had it for quite a while, so I don't remember exactly where I bought it. 
Between laundry loads and pondering what I was going to fix for dinner, I am a happy camper. Every woman deserves to have a new ironing board cover.  Something I should have done months ago!

BOOYAH!


Enjoy a Simple Pleasure today!

Shanda

2 comments:

Favorite Aunt said...

Very beautiful cover, FN. Could you make one for me next time you are here? From your favorite Aunt!!

Poppy said...

Great site! Hi, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!