'Stay, stay at home and rest. Homekeeping hearts are happiest.' ~ Author Unknown.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

~Remember This? Nothing like a FIVE YEAR RESOLUTION!~

I started this quilt January 11, 2009......... and finished it today,  January 11, 2014.   I don't think five years is too bad, do you?



Now, how long do think it will take me to machine quilt it?  And do you think Feathers are in order?  Crosshatching?   I can't decide - it might take another year or two to make up my mind!  Oh, good grief! 

~Shanda






3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Congrats on finishing! It's a beautiful top! I'm going to vote for the crosshatching for quilting.... it will accent the angles of the baskets more easily... Im running about 3-5 years per quilt too... lol!

Gayle said...

It's absolutely beautiful! Red & white are classic and will never seem dated! A basket quilt is on my to-do list some day - I just hope it turns out as nice as yours.

Linda said...

It's just beautiful! Hey, 5 years can just fly by, can't they!