'Stay, stay at home and rest. Homekeeping hearts are happiest.' ~ Author Unknown.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

'Tis a peek thru Santa's Workshop Window....


The magic of Santa's workshop! This is such a busy time of year for me, but I love it! Knowing so many customers come to me to have their quilts quilted for loved ones and then those loved ones will be waking up to quilts under their Christmas trees in Idaho just thrills me to my quilting fingertips!

This is a VERY short post - please stay tuned during Thanksgiving Weekend, when I will be 'decorating my blog' for the holidays........

Until then -

BLESSINGS to you and your families on Thanksgiving Day!

Shanda

P.S. Homemade is best!!!!!

3 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Shanda!....I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the order and THANK YOU for the sweet and kind words. Merry Christmas to you!!

Janet

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a great peek!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sandy said...

I LOVE the quilt...such wonderful colors :)