'Stay, stay at home and rest. Homekeeping hearts are happiest.' ~ Author Unknown.

Monday, January 19, 2009

One Giant Leap!


My very first blog post! Wow! There are so many of you I want to meet! I have been following your blogs for some time now and you have inspired be to start my own. Over the next few months, please be patient with me as I learn and 'come to understand' this new way of communication. I have so many photos to post and thoughts I can't wait to share......

I am a displaced new england spirit, living in the pacific northwest. I envy those who live in the east. I am a quilter, wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, and have also been given the distinguished title of FN (favorite niece) by a beloved aunt. I enjoy family, home, hearth, and being quaint. My dearheart husband and I live in a dear place called 'Winter Hill' and share our home with our two children, a 17 year old daughter and 19 year old son.

I look forward to getting to know other kindred spirits and lovers of home and hearth. Nothing is more important to me than being the keeper of our home on Winter Hill.......... until later

Shanda


No comments: