'Stay, stay at home and rest. Homekeeping hearts are happiest.' ~ Author Unknown.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~Whatcha Working on Wednesday?~


I do have lots that I am working on today, but as we speak I am going to loose my posting devise - my computer. I have to move 'cause the carpets are being cleaned today, and that includes under this very desk. Isn't that great!? I love having carpets cleaned because then when you put all your stuff back, you get to tweak to your hearts content! And I have been finishing some of my makeovers to put in place so there will be photos next post. Gotta dash - I am being disconnected in 30 seconds I am told. Look for me later in the week.

Blessings -

Shanda

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm working on laundry! And more laundry!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Any excuse to tweak is a good one! Have fun!!

Debra said...

Tweaking is good! Nice spool quilt!